THE FLASH VS ARROW CROSSOVER RECAP
Oliver finally gets the upper hand by putting an arrow through Flash’s leg and putting him in a chokehold. Wells and Det. West arrive and some lighting device, they were able reverse Barry’s condition. Afterwards, Barry and Oliver hunt down and capture Prism. As far as villains are concerned, Prism was pretty ho-hum.
- After seeing what “rage” Flash did to Eddie, Iris has lost faith in him and doesn’t want him to ever contact her.
- Captain Singh has approved the anti-Flash task force headed by Eddie.
- Felicity asks Caitlin if she could help with some analysis in Black Canary’s murder.
- Oliver warns Barry that “guys like them”, don’t get the girl.
- Oliver expresses concerns of his own regarding Wells.
- The girl Oliver’s mother paid off because he got her pregnant bumps into him at Jitters as Ollie and Felicity are about to leave. The scene ends with the girl talking to her son on the phone letting him know she’ll be home soon.
- And finally, we see the first appearance of Ronnie Raymond as Firestorm.
When Barry clears the station of all its passengers, he and Oliver have their showdown Harkness now officially known as Captain Boomerang. The Captain has his own plan that involves five bombs scattered across the city. The choice would be theirs, the bombs or him. The problem with the bombs was that in order to disarm them, it would need to be all done at the exact same time. No problem. Barry has a plan that involves placing each of his four friends at each bomb location. On the count of three, they disarm the bombs and save Starling City much to Captain Boomerang’s disappointment.
- We see as with all Arrow episodes a series of flashbacks. These dealt with Oliver and Amanda Waller in Hong Kong. We see Amanda giving Oliver the tools needed to interrogate anyone. Reminding him, “torture is an art.”